Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New carpet today - Update #2

New Update at 2:15

Here is the UPDATE! of the carpet installation at 1:15 PM on Tuesday.

The guys are here, taking out the old carpet.

First thing this morning I watched the Presidential Inauguration with Shannon on Skype. I woke her up at 5 am her time, but she was already awake, watching it. It was a very special moment in my book.

Here's the starting video of carpet removal. I'll keep adding until it is complete, but I don't think that I'm allowed upstairs anymore because I keep getting in the way. I wish I could speak Spanish, but those 3 guys are probably glad I can't speak it because I would bug the crap out of them.

Kathy

3 comments:

Lacey D said...

Wow shannon's room looks great, love how you decorated it ahahha. well i know one thing you and my dad have in common. he looooves bugging workers!

Shannon Olson said...

Hi can't wait to see the next blog with video of the carpet and room all done! and I would like to see a video of my room and bathroom all in order nice and clean! hhahaah I miss you and dad and lili and the house I wish I could come home if only for one day! Love you

Anna said...

Mrs. Olson, I hope you're doing well! Love your painting of Otago, hope to see that in real life! The inauguration was great and felt good to be an American, even better being overseas. Hope to see you again! Did you pencil me in for dinner in July yet?