Monday, January 19, 2009

Around the House in January

We are finally fixing up the house, after 18 years. Our bedroom has never been painted! The same old carpeting is there. Not anymore.... new paint, new carpet (tomorrow) and I am so excited. Freshly painted white walls. I'll post pictures when the project is completed.

Hey Shannon - this is your bedroom - do you recognize it?


Last weekend, Ryder came to stay 2 nights with me and Carl. All I can say is "good exercise". He loved to chase Lili and to pat her, she tried really hard to avoid him.

He is a good little helper and loves to sweep. Notice the oranges on the tree - they are the best.
He's taking a moment to think about which way to turn and run.
The next day I let him play with the hose because it has a dial and a toggle switch to control the water. He loves to turn buttons and figure out how things work.
It wasn't very warm that day but that didn't seem to bother him, so I gave him a warm bath immediately following his waterplay.

Ryder is a sweet little guy with lots of energy and curiosity.
Kathy

No comments: