Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bargain of the Week!

Shannon asked when I was going to change my blog. She's bored with the Alaska entry, and with my orange background. So I thought, what's new around here. Then I remembered the pile of clothes that I bought for her for the upcoming birthday. I already showed them to her on Skype, just to make sure she wanted them all.
Kohl's was having the season clearance sale, where already marked down items were marked down an additional 80%. You won't believe what I paid for the lot. See answer below....

Four summer dresses, oh ya, and the sales here are timed perfectly because in New Zealand, the seasons are opposite of ours. Summer is coming there.

And a cute skirt!

Two lightweight cover tops.


Love the back of the black one, it has two ruffles.


Casual tops for the beach.


different angle.


Black tops, can't have enough of them.


The one on the left has sequines on the straps.


Grand total for 4-dresses, 8 tops and a skirt ==$106.00
Amazing, I saved $368.00 from the original prices.

I started my watercolor art class again last week, we always start with pears. I must have 10 paintings of pears. So this time I changed it up a bit. Pears and the milky way??


Well Shannon - are you happy now? Love you. MOM

3 comments:

Anna said...

Fashion Stylist!!!

Lacey D said...

You found really cute stuff, I cannot believe the price!!

Shannon Olson said...

Thanks mom that is a great birthday present I can't wait to see you when you visit! I like the pears too, once you have painted something a hundred times its good to mix it up! you should do a pear blog all the paintings of your pears from the beginning till now?