Monday, December 7, 2009

Pre-Christmas Parties

The Christmas Crazies have started. The pre-Christmas parties and get-togethers. I baked cookies on Saturday, everyone's favorite, Lacey Oatmeal Cookies.



The wrapping table.


On Sunday, I met up with Lacey, Kristen, Kathleen, Amanda and Ryder and Dean. We met at Souplantation for lunch, Bubba and Nick and Uncle Carl came for lunch, then they took off for a motorcycle race in Riverside.

After lunch we went to Lacey's house and visited. Lacey's house was decorated for Christmas and looks really cute. I brought gifts for Dean and Ryder, for an early gift opening, since we won't be seeing Dean on Christmas. It was fun having them open them up. I love seeing kids play and get crazy.


Dean eating wrapping!!

The cousin buddies.

I shared some cookies with the girls, and I don't think that they will be sharing with anyone, but I did give them the recipe.

The boys had fun playing and dancing.





Now I'm starting to decorate our house. I keep putting up less and less each year. Our house will be one of the stops for the 4th Annual Community Christmas Crawl in 2 weeks, so we need to look festive here. Tonight is our annual Has-Beens and Cast-Offs dinner, the former NHRA VP's.

Tomorrow is Anna day. I'll be picking her up at LAX at noon, and taking her back there on Wednesday evening. She's headed back to New Zealand! I hope we can find something fun to do. It's pouring rain today, but tomorrow is supposed to be clear.

2 comments:

Lacey D said...

i had a lot of fun seeing everyone. you got some good pics of the boys, i saved them all. i cant wait for my oven so i can use the recipe to make some me cookies =)

Shannon Olson said...

It is great to see how big they are getting. I am use to seeing Dean from the blog but Ryder looks so much older! Looks like a fun party!