Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday

Yesterday was my "sidetracked" day. Today was my get all the little things done day. I went through my "In" basket on my desk and took care of lots of little things, and some big ones.

I booked our South Island flight today, so we can visit Garth and Andrea while we are in New Zealand in October. I updated the Deuce Frame Co. website, www.deuceframe.com, Shannon, Grant, Lacey and Brandon are the new T-shirt models. (look under Products, then under accessories.)

I gave Lili a bath yesterday so now she is all white and fluffy and she doesn't stink to high-heaven anymore. She hates having her picture taken because of the flash. If I even point a camera at her she looks away.


I turned the flash off and told her that I would give her a treat, so she looked at me for a second.


That was it - I was only allowed one picture of the Diva-Dog!


She tried to bury her face into the chair so I couldn't see her.


She will not look me in the eyes, what a BRAT!


I planted the front flowerbed with Petunias on Saturday. The gardners actually came and added some dirt around the flowers, maybe they will live this time.

If they do grow, I will post some pictures. Hopefully it will be solid colorful flowers, soon.
That's it for today, I had a really good Tuna Sandwich for dinner (now I sound like a foody, like Lacey). 2 pieces of toasted whole wheat bread. Tuna mix included; tuna, lite mayo, chopped onion, chopped celery, sweet pickle relish, chopped walnuts, lemon juice, pepper. Served open-face (this way I get 2 sandwiches) piled high with the tuna mix and topped with sliced tomatoes. Oh Yum, and healthy too. And... some sweet and crunchy red grapes on the side.
Adios for now, Kathy

1 comment:

Lacey D said...

mmm I've been addicted to red grapes lately. I hope your flowers grow, that will look so pretty!