Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to Reality

Hi All. Shannon has arrived safely in Auckland NZ, yesterday. She's glad to be with Grant again and they are trying to fit 10 lbs. of her stuff into a 5 lb bag, AKA his room.
Here is a picture of us right before we left for the airport on Monday.

Shannon - ready to leave.
At the airport.
Going through security.
My last shot of her until I see her in October.
Yesterday was my day to have the house to myself, Carl was fishing. I stripped beds and did laundry and even had time to put up the 777 Race blog. http://fullbore777.blogspot.com/
which took about 4 hours to upload pictures. I find that Facebook is much easier to put photos up than Google Blog, but you have to be on the friends list to be able to view the Facebook pictures, anyone can see the blog.
Here's my other daughter, Lili. She's getting old - 13 years in June - and she does not get off of the couch for anything, not even food. I have to put my hand under her pillow to push her off, then she tries to bite me because she does not want to move. She's been under the weather lately. I woke up at 3:30 this morning to a surprise package on the landing of the stairs. Took care of it with the Bissell Green Machine. Oh the Fun!
Tonight I'll be going with some girlfriends to a concerts in the park in Diamond Bar.
That's all for now. Kathy

2 comments:

Shannon Olson said...

Lili looks pissed off! I am glad you posted those pics cause it made me realize I need to start working out again! Have fun at the music in the park Miss you!

Anonymous said...

The photos are great! Craig and I are planning to make it to Bonneville next year, definately something to look forward to.

Mel