Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ryder and Amanda Visit

Amanda and Ryder drove up to my house from OC to spend the day with me and to visit Santa at Victoria Gardens. Ryder had fun running around the neighborhood and playing with the leaves. If you click on the pictures the get really large.

He tried to open the neighbor's garage

He's very fast
I chased him around while Amanda put the car seat into my car. Here is a little video clip.

We started out at the Bass Pro Shop where they had a Christmas display, only Santa wasn't showing up until 5 pm, so we played with the reindeer and the elves.

Ryder and Amanda

The elf isn't much taller than Ryder

Being the "Outdoor World" - of course they have a rifle range for kids. They even had pink rifles for the girls.

Then we went over to Victoria Gardens shopping streets and walked around and shopped. We got some winter clothes for Ryder, watched the train drive around, and ate some dinner at the food court.
I'm exhausted! That kid is a whirlwind, and you'd better be fast to keep up with him. Funny thing is that Amanda was exactly like that when she was his age.
I had a great time with them and look forward to doing that again.
Kathy

1 comment:

Shannon Olson said...

wow it looks like you guys had a great time! Wish I could have been there!