Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's a Fjastad Christmas!

A picture from Roy of the cousins with Shannon on Skype.
added on 1/20/09.



Lili is ready and waiting for the family to arrive. The floors are clean, not for long...

This was the year of the Un-Christmas. The only gifts were for the babies.


This bar was my grandfathers. I found it at dad's house, so I cleaned it up and put it on display. I remember this from my childhood. It has a secret drawer that pops out.


Here is Lacey with the newest member of the Fjastad family - Dean. He is such a sweet little guy. And - Lacey is such a good mommy.


Auntie Lisa with Lacey and Dean.


Lisa and Grant - I'm so glad you could make it to the party.


Shannon visited with everyone on Skype. She was sad that she couldn't be here with her cousins. They all took a picture with her, but I haven't seen it yet.


Here is a 4 generation picture. Great-grandpa Roy, grandpa Roy Jr., mommy Amanda and baby Ryder.


Lacey and Dean are watching Mickey Mouse rock and sing Christmas songs.


Dean and Ryder together - sort of.


Grant and Lisa entertained us with music from the piano. They are both in band at high school.


The babies both got neat presents from Grandpa Roy and Grandma Lynne.






Here are the cousins - Lacey - Kristen - Amanda and Grant. Missing are Shannon and Erik.



Kristen the Santa Dean.


You just want to gobble him up.


On Christmas morning, Carl and I opened the one gift from Jen at his work. We let Lili tear up some paper for old times sake, but she barely did that. The Christmas party on Sunday with the family was the Christmas celebration for us. We just hung out on Christmas day, visited Bobby and Dawna for a bit and ate some good tamales.


I made a really good turkey dinner on Christmas day. So Carl and I are eating it for a few days.


This is our little tree. It makes Charlie Brown's tree look good. Ha Ha Ha - Ho Ho Ho.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. I wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2009.

Kathy

No comments: