Monday, October 27, 2008

Road Trip

Hi Everyone,

I haven't blogged for a few days, just too busy to stop.

Today, Tuesday, we are headed south to Bay of Plenty. We will be visiting friends, John and Flick in Tauranga. I have my travel book out so we can see all the highlights on the way.

Yesterday was Shannon's 25th Birthday. We went to Devonport with Grant and had lunch then walked around a hill, an old fortress. Picture of all this to come later when we return from this mini-trip.

I guess Lili has adopted Carol as her new mother and they are all doing great. Good to hear from you all. Teresa and Bob are having fun with Damon's Halloween costume. Carl is now independently wealthy after winning a jackpot at the fishing tournament in Cabo.

Love to you all, I miss everyone, but having a fun time here.

Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME. HELLO SHANNON! GOOD LOOKIN' DUDE THAT GRANT GUY.
KATHY, CHEEZE, HOW MANY PIECES OF LUGGAGE DID YOU TAKE WITH YOU? I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WOULD LET YOU TAKE FOOD THERE. I GUESS THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TOO MANY TACO JOINTS DOWN THERE?
LOVE LOOKING AT THE BLOG, YOU ARE TOO FUNNY
LOVE YA, DAWNA