Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Four to Sorrento

We were up at 6 am and on the bus at 7:30 for the 4 hour drive to Sorrento, to the South of Rome. We stopped at a Farm that made Buffalo Mozzerella. It actually comes from Wild Buffalo milk. They gave us a sampling of cheeses and bread for our lunch (17 Euro). This place was on a Roman ruins so I walked around and took lots of pictures. Afterwards, we drove to some Greek temples that are still standing.
 This is the view from our hotel room on the Sorrento coast. This hotel is amazing, we arrived just in time to see the sunset.

The most beautiful place in the world.

 We have a bedet in our bathroom. We had one at the hotel in Rome also. I didn't use it. I asked Kathy if you sit backwards or forwards. Ha Ha.
 We had dinner in our hotel. Pasta!!! This place is beautiful. I'll take more pictures for later. Carl, you're missing out. You and I can come here again.
Tomorrow morning we are driving the Amalfi coast road. Then we're going to the ruins at Pompeii. I saw Mt. Vesuvius today. I thought I brought all 6 pairs of my new travel undies, but I must have lost one, so tonight was emergency laundry duty. Ha Ha!
It's late, I'm going to bed, we have free internet here. So I should be blogging, or at least checking my email. Hope  you caught some fish Carl, because we might run out.
Love to all, Kathy

No comments: