Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Been C O L D !!

Saturday morning at 6:37 am, the temperature was 32 F = Freezing. The same day as the Winternationals drag race, down the street.

The bird bath was frozen over. Was pretty funny watching the birds trying to drink.
Today, Betty and I took a trip to Forest Lawn in Glendale. She had ordered a grave marker for her grandfather, for some reason, he never had one.
Video of the grave search...


Me in front of the Mausoleum (Michael Jackson's place of rest). Man.... I didn't realize how the big red heart stands out on my chest.
On Thursday, I joined Teresa for an event at the museum that she was photographing. I'm wearing my new tops. I joined in on a table of friends there, and got dessert!
Last weekend I visited Al Teague, and took him a copy of Shannon's drawing of him. We have the original, this is it framed.

This is Al Teague, holding the original drawing. Shannon mailed it from New Zealand. Al and Jane loved the drawing. Great job, Shannon.
That's all the excitement I've had this last week.

This is my orange tree. I'm practicing with the new Blogger Editor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ta Ta, Kathy

3 comments:

beeswax said...

Is it difficult to comment on this blog??

Shannon Olson said...

Hi I just figured out a way to comment I am now checking to see how easy it is. Love you

The Zoomy's... said...

I sure hope it warms up a bit before we get there!! It's 82 in my kitchen at the mo, gentle breeze outside, it's nice!

Take care
Mel