Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pre-Christmas Gathering

'Twas the night before, the night before, Christmas. Our family is so large now and spread out, I asked the girls if we could meet with the little ones before Christmas, so we got together tonight.
Lacey and Dean met us at Amanda and Keith's home. We visited and even talked to Shannon on Skype for an hour. Kristen had to work, so we missed her a bunch.


Lacey, Amanda, Dean and Ryder.


This stocking played music. After this we met up with Brandon and his work Christmas party at a restaurant in Seal Beach. Roy Jr. joined us. We had a terrific meal and lots of fun. There were about 15 or more people.


This is a funny 3 minute video of Dean and Ryder dancing. Kids make me laugh, they are too cute.




Merry Christmas to all, I hope you enjoy your families.
Kathy

3 comments:

Lacey D said...

oh my gosh that video! Cute pics. We had tons of fun tonight, got to do it more often. Oh and I'm soooo excited about the news!!!

Anonymous said...

Those wee fellas are just soooo cute!!!

Merry Christmas to you and Carl and Lily too!!

I hope Santa brings you everything you wish for =0) It's 4.05pm in the afternoon here, Craig is asleep on the couch and Ruby is running around like crazy!! We have had a lovely day and our Mexican evening last night was a huge success... must have been the salsa I reckon. Our friend who came is a chef here and he thought it was a winner =0) He was on the margaritas, haha he went to his restaurant to learn how to make them from scratch before he came, they were pretty good but definately not as good as yours and Carls!!

Well I best leave some room for other comments (forgot this is not an email!!

Take care
Mel (Craig & Ruby too)
XXX

Shannon Olson said...

Mom that video of the kids had me laughing the whole 3 minutes hahahh so funny I like at the end when ryder is dancing so hard he flys hahahha