Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A day with Ryder

Ryder stayed over Saturday night. He helped my put away the utensils from the dishwasher.


He's a happy little helper.

On Sunday morning, after breakfast, we visited the local airport, Brackett Field. He loves watching the airplanes take off and land. They've made a little park for us to sit and watch, with two ride on airplanes for the kids.



It was a perfect day.


Ryder borrowed my extra sunglasses.


This was a neat plane. I know nothing about planes.


Then we headed to the train depot to watch the Metrolink trains.


Because it was Sunday, we had to wait for 40 minutes for the next train. We headed to McDonald's, grabbed lunch, then back to the depot to watch the trains. We got to see two, one in each direction.


I'm all packed and ready for New Zealand on Thursday. I took a picture of my luggage, just in case it gets lost. It has before and I went for two days in the same clothes.


I'm so excited to be spending 3 weeks with Shannon and Grant. I hope they're ready for me.
I'll try and post to my blog during my vacation.
Adios, Kathy

1 comment:

Anna said...

HAVE A SAFE TRIP! HOPE TO SEE YOU! :)