Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Big Pink Suitcase

So, I'm trying to plan for our cruise, what to wear! I'm doing the "How do I look?" pictures for Shannon to critique. If you click twice on the picture, you should be able to get a close up. Just don't look at the face.

I bought 3 pairs of linen baggy legged pants in white, black and grey. I got a black and a grey sequined tank top, and a purple cheap tank and I have others colors already. I have a couple of lightweight over jackets, sweaters. My goal is to mix and match for the evenings. We have 2 formal nights, but I am NOT wearing a formal. Pants are it!!!



Layers!! Ha Ha.


THIS IS FOR LACEY!!! I bought a 29" pullman suitcase today. I think you will fit, you'll have to bend your legs.


TJ Maxx has the cheapest luggage. This is a super lightweight one, Delsey, since I can only bring one piece of luggage, at 50 lbs. max, when I visit Shannon in November. The only color and only Delsey luggage was this Pepto Bismal Pink one. It's going to get filthy, but at least I will see it when it comes down the luggage ramp. Speaking of ramps, the ramp to the chair on the right is for Lili, since she cannot make it up or down anymore without it.

Start dieting Lacey. It's going to be a tight fit.


Kathy

2 comments:

Lacey D said...

hahahah! Oh man thinking of being in that suitcase reminds me of an I Love Lucy episode! I'm going to have to somehow remove my legs for this. So I love the outfits you got! The long black coverup is my favorite, it goes with just about everything. The gray and purple is really cute too, ehh I like em all! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

i want that excatly luggage where can i get it i cant find it anywhere