Monday, July 12, 2010

After Reading This Blog, You all will Say "Kathy, Get a Life"!!

This is what I've been doing for the last week. Carl went fishing, so I worked on the house.
The landscapers finally came and did the work I had requested. They removed all the hodge-podge plants, leveled and put sod in the yard.


My plan is to put a large pot with a bush or tree in it just to the left of the front window.


The house was recently painted and I'm really happy with the look.


My little flowerbed in the patio.


The gladiolas bloomed so nicely, those were from Carl's mom's bulbs she shared with me years ago.




While Carl was fishing, I painted the hallway wall.


It's sort of our "gallery" wall and has had so many nails and holes in it, it really needed a fresh coat of paint.

Now for my latest YouTube movie of the week:
Not much to blog about. Hope you were slightly entertained.
Thanks for looking.
Kathy

3 comments:

Anna said...

You crack me up! :) Nice work, Mrs. O!

Shannon Olson said...

I love the blow by blow squirl video hahahah so funny!

Lacey D said...

hahah awww poor squirrel!! The house looks great =)