Sunday, May 17, 2009

Two More Days...

Yup - Shannon comes home in two days. I'm cleaning her room.

Yesterday, Saturday, Carl and I had Ryder here to take him to the Chino Air Show. It was a really hot day. There were thousands of people, we parked in a plowed-over corn field had to push the stroller, carried my backpack, bag of stuff and two folding chairs about 1/4 mile to the road, then got on a shuttle to the airport.

Carol let us borrow her jogging stroller which was a god-send because we would have never made it with the regular stroller. We found a good spot to set-up camp and watched beautiful old war birds fly around.

I would have taken pictures, BUT, I put an opened water bottle in my backpack with my camera. Carl took it out to take some pictures and water was draining out of ever spot of my camera. Holy Shit! The night before that I ran out of my office, to tell Carl he had a phone call, with my Skype headset on and ripped if off of my head and ripped off one of the ear pads. The funny thing was that I was talking to Shannon and she watched the whole thing happen, and I happened to be in my underwear. She laughed until her belly ached.

Lacey - when you babysit Ryder - all you need is a good water sprayer bottle, that keeps him entertained for hours. Outside of course.

Back to cleaning! Can't wait for Tuesday morning, 10:30, her plane lands at LAX.

Kathy

No comments: