Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We celebrated in the morning by sharing a breakfast with our neighbors. We had bacon, Easter eggs, English muffins, cinnamon rolls, home fried potatoes, egg cheese and green pepper casserole, strawberries and pineapple and Mimosa's.
I really love our Easter breakfast. Everyone brought something. Only thing missing was Shannon. She always loves our gatherings.


The gang at the table.

The guys.

The girls.
Video of the backyard.


On Friday, April 10th, there was a memorial for Chuck Sandberg in San Diego.
Gerrie, Me and Leah after the memorial in Joanne's kitchen.


Video of Joanne's yard (Chuck's sister). We all went there afterwards to visit and have dinner. This was a hard day for the family.

I still haven't put up anything about my trip back from Missouri. After I get my class homework done and Deuce Frame's ad, etc. I'll get to it.

I hope all the little ones had fun today.
Love to all, Kathy

No comments: